2. Information We Collect
We collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, or is capable of being associated with, an individual (“Personal Information”). Personal Information includes, but is not limited to:
- Personal identifiers: Such as your name, email address, phone number, and shipping address.
- Internet activity: Including, but not limited to, browsing history, search history, and information regarding your interaction with the Site or advertisements.
- Financial information: Necessary for the processing of payments, such as credit card numbers.
3. How We Collect Information
- Directly from you: When you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, or otherwise enter information on our Site.
- Indirectly from you: From observing your actions on our Site.
4. Use of Your Information
Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. Specifically, we may use information collected about you via the Site to:
- Process purchases and returns.
- Respond to customer service requests.
- Send you periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
- Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with the Site.
5. Disclosure of Your Information
We may share information we have collected about you in certain situations. Your information may be disclosed as follows:
- By Law or to Protect Rights: If we believe the release of information about you is necessary to respond to legal process, to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others.
- Third-Party Service Providers: We may share your information with third parties that perform services for us or on our behalf, including payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing assistance.
6. Tracking Technologies
7. Third-Party Websites
8. Security of Your Information
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse.
9. Policy for Children
We do not knowingly solicit information from or market to children under the age of 18. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 18, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
10. Contact Us